Tuesday 15 November 2011

I Wanna Be A Star, by Tony Mitton


I Wanna Be a Star

I wanna be a star

I wanna go far.

I wanna drive around

in a big red car.

I said yeah yeah yeah

I wanna be a star. (click,click,click)

I wanna be a hit.

I wanna be it.

I wanna see my name

all brightly lit.

I said yeah yeah yeah

I wanna be a hit. (click,click,click)

I wanna be the scene.

I wanna be on screen.

I wanna make the cover

of a magazine.

I said yeah yeah yeah

I wanna be the scene. (click,click,click)

I wanna be a star.

I wanna be a star.

But I’ve only got a job

in a burger bar.....

so far....

6 comments:

  1. Marc Pañero Moreno15 November 2011 at 09:12

    The poem is very catchy. I like it, and nozzles as we perfect in my group. Hahahahahahaha!! : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this poem, I don't know why but I don't like it. And perform and in the meantime say the poem it's very disgraceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poem is nice, but there has something that I don't like. Idon't know if it's the rhythm, or another think. But it's not becoming convinced me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rhythm of the poem, but i don't like having to memorize that poem. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. lander, vanessa and olga22 November 2011 at 07:28

    I like it because is the first poem in english to memorize... but I don't remeber it when I say it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, because it's funny and good. And it's interesting:)

    ReplyDelete